- The use of Shilajit in cosmetology and its benefits
- Shilajit in the treatment of Acne
- How to deal with Acne?
- 7 Recipes masks with Shilajit from Acne
The use of Shilajit in cosmetology and its benefits
Face masks with Shilajit is one of the ways to improve the condition of the skin without expensive medicines and procedures. They are used for:
— Facial rejuvenation;
— Getting rid of acne;
— The treatment of acne;
— Reducing of wrinkles;
— Getting rid of the vascular mesh, etc.
The most important thing is to choose a proven product. After all, buying milk, you choose a real cow, not a powder product. So, in the case of the Mumiyo — your beauty depends on the quality of the ingredients.
Shilajit in the treatment of Acne
Beautiful and healthy skin is an undoubted sign of the overall health of the human body. Therefore, when acne appear, you should first undergo a survey and find a possible cause of their appearance. Let us consider more closely the nature of appearance of spots of different etiology.
Types of acne and their causes.
Depending on the nature of the pimples they are of the following types:
- Black pimples — the cause of their appearance lies in the accumulation of sebaceous glands secretions together with horny skin particles at the mouth of the pores. Melanin — the pigment contained in the skin cells — darkens due to oxidation in contact with oxygen particles of the epidermis. That’s why the greasy cork becomes black.
Comedones, that appear on oily and flaky skin are formed in the presence of enlarged pores, which are formed when a thick secretion of the sebaceous glands of the skin is accumulated Hair follicles, becoming a place of accumulation of this secret, stretch, and when you stroke your chin, forehead and nose (places with the greatest concentration of them) they are felt as small bumps.
There is a very characteristic pattern of appearance of black dots – part accumulated in the pores of the secret comes to the surface of the skin and is oxidized and the remaining part of the secret that had been contaminated with bacteria stays within and goes deep into the skin, thereby causing acne – red and inflamed nodules that contain pus.
- Red pimples – or papules — are also a type of rash characteristic of acne. What happens?
Due to blockage of the ducts of the sebaceous glands, bacteria actively multiply in the excern they secrete, which causes inflammation. Also, this is facilitated by the reduction of oxygen intake, since bacteria multiplying in the ducts of the sebaceous glands are anaerobes, that is, living in an environment without oxygen. Therefore, in the absence of oxygen in their environment, such bacteria multiply more actively.
The number of red pimples can be different – there are both single and multiple, and their number can characterize the stage of advanced acne. To estimate the stage of acne infection you should determine the acne index.
Closed comedone is a white pimple. It appears due to a blockage of the duct gland secreted secret, but the mouth is so narrowed that the thickened secret, acquired the form of a cork, can not get out, and is hidden under the skin.
The size of this type of pimple can be 1-5 mm, and their difference from other types of acne is that the white pimple may have inflammatory manifestations, or may not have them.
- Purulent pimples are a hollow element that rises above the skin and has purulent contents. Often such pimples have an anti-inflammatory character. The size can be various – with pinhead, and with cherry, and more often seen case it is flat, cone-shaped or hemispherical.
How to deal with Acne?
If you have acne on your skin, there is a problem of removing them. However, self-squeezing acne of any nature is not so easy, because it can have the following negative consequences:
- After squeezing the pimple on the surface of the skin may remain a scar that will last on the skin for a long time;
- Spreading the infection to other parts of the face due to the use of non sterile extrusion tools;
- When squeezing, you can not completely remove the contents of the pimple, as a result, the probability of an inflammatory process is very high.
The best way out in the fight against acne will be either a visit to a beauty salon to remove acne by a professional master, or the use of remedy that will help to bring out the pus without any complications. However, first of all, you should find out the cause of acne, because the treatment of this scourge depends on what prompted the exacerbation of this phenomenon.
Causes of purulent acne
Why do purulent acne appear? The reasons can be very different:
- The most common cause of the appearance of purulent acne on the skin is blockage of the ducts of the sebaceous glands with excessive sebum secretion.
- Adolescence (from 13 to 18 years) is also a frequent cause of acne of a purulent nature. This occurs as a result of hormonal shifts at this age, and purulent acne can appear on both boys’ and girls’ skin. There is an increase in the level of androgens — these are male sex hormones, which cause activation of the secretion of sebaceous glands on the skin.
- The presence of a large number of dead particles of the epidermis on the skin also causes blockage of the sebaceous glands, resulting in acne. After all, there is a blockage of the mouths of the ducts and the cessation of oxygen supply to the pores of the skin. As a consequence, there is an active reproduction of bacteria (such as Pityrosporum ovale, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Propionibacterium acne) and an increase in the number of acnes.
- The beginning of the menstrual cycle in women also leads to the formation of acne. This occurs as a result of a hormonal imbalance.
- With the increase of the stratum corneum in the epidermis, there is also an active development of bacteria on its surface, resulting in the appearance of acne. This phenomenon is called hyperkeratosis-an increase in the skin stratum corneum.
- Medicamentous acne is another cause of acne. Steroid drugs, antibiotics can cause this condition.
7 Recipes masks with Shilajit from Acne
Honey, which is the basis of this mask, is an indispensable assistant in the fight against acne, and its action is especially visible during winter, when nutrition and hydration of tired skin are needed at the same time.
Natural honey — 3 tbsp.
Olive oil — 2 tbsp.
Shilajit — 2 grams (the size of a pea)
These ingredients are enough for 2-3 times.
all ingredients are thoroughly mixed, the finished homogeneous mass is applied to a clean face, neckline and neck. Mask should be applicated to the skin for 25-30 minutes.
Oatmeal, has been a source of many nutrients, not only in nutrition, but also in the field of cosmetology for a long time.
Oatmeal — 2 tbsp.
Boiling water — 4 tbsp.
Shilajit — 1 gram
Oat flakes are poured with boiling water, infused for a quarter of an hour. Crushed Shilajit is added the finished mass after it was cooled.
The resulting mask is applied to the surface of the face for 15 minutes. At the end of this time, the mask dries up, as well as dry pimples and become less noticeable.
The mask is washed off with a large amount of warm water, and the usual moisturizing face cream is applied to the cleansed skin.
Aloe Vera juice — 5-6 drops
Moisturizing cream — 1 tbsp.
Lemon juice — 3-4 drops
Shilajit — 0.3 grams
All ingredients are mixed to obtain a homogeneous tonic, which is applied to a pre-cleansed face for 20-25 minutes, and then washed off with warm water.
Fresh cucumber — 1 slice of medium size
Sour cream — 1 tbsp.
Shilajit — 1 gram
Raw fresh cucumber is rubbed on a coarse grater, then separated by 2 tablespoons and mixed with sour cream and chopped mumiyo. Everything is mixed to get homogeneous mixture.
This amount will be enough for the preparation of 2-3 masks, because the rest of the mixture should be stored in the refrigerator.
Fresh whit of an egg – 1 piece.
Mumiyo — 0.3 grams
The white of an egg is carefully separated from the yolk. Crushed mumiyo together with the protein whipped into a thick and fluffy foam and applied to clean skin.
The application time of the mask is about 25 minutes. After that the face is washed with a large amount of warm water.
In the result pores will become significantly narrower, and red pores will become lighter.
However, you should be careful for those who are allergic to chicken eggs — the use of the mask in this case is contraindicated.
Brewer’s yeast — 1 tsp.
Kefir — 1 tbsp.
Fresh lemon juice — 5 drops
Tea tree essential oil — 5 drops
Mumiyo — 0.3 grams
Brewer’s yeast is breaken up in kefir. Let them infuse for 20 minutes, then add the crushed mumiyo and lemon juice. Then, after careful mixing add tea tree essential oil, and apply finished mask to the surface of the skin.
Application time of the mask is 20-25 minutes, during the procedure it is recommended to relax, taking a horizontal position.
The mask is washed off with warm water.
Moisturizing face cream — 75-100 grams
Shilajit — 5 grams
Vitamins A and E in liquid solution — 1 drop
Cream is mixed with carefully crushed Shilajit. Mix until the mass becomes homogeneous and gets brown colour.
Before each application of the mask, add one drop of liquid vitamins A and E to a tablespoon of the resulting mixture and apply to skin.
Due to the penetration of vitamins into skin you can see a noticeable improvement in skin and the regularity of applying this mask guarantees a quick and long result.
What is Shilajit? We have an answer in detail on this page: https://siberian-health.us